- Report cards were sent home Wednesday with your student along with the spring testing schedule and an elective course request for rising 7th and 8th graders
- DHEC Permission Forms for Tdap have gone out with 6th grade students today. The Tdap shot is required for your students 7th grade year
- Please complete the elective request form with your child and sign the report card; both should be returned to your child’s homeroom teacher
- If your child owes money for IDs or library fines, the balance owed will be shown on the report card. We encourage you to clear those balances as soon as possible.
- PTSA is holding an in-school dance this Friday during 7th and 8th periods. The cost is $3 for PTSA student members and $5 for non-members. Tickets will be on sale Friday before school and during lunch periods.
- Spring break is next week. I hope you all have a safe and relaxing break and return to school on Monday April 6th ready for a great 4th quarter.
Congratulations to Mr. Eric Hanks, River Oaks Middle School Teacher of the Year!
Congratulations to Ms, Joy Peterson, River Oaks' Rookie Teacher of the Year!
Congratulations to Matthew Negron Classified Employee of the Year!
Add your pictures to the yearbook. Go to replayit.com and register and start uploading. 8th graders you can add a selfie as your yearbook picture.
click on the link below for the paperless application
Help River Oaks partner with Harris Teeter by linking your VIC card with our school. When you purchase select Harris Teeter Brand products using their VIC card, Harris Teeter contributes a percentage of those purchase dollars to our school.
ROMS school code is 2718. Click here to link your card.
ROMS Mission Statement
The mission of River Oaks Middle School is to provide students with the knowledge, skills, and experiences that enable them to reach their fullest potential as independent thinkers as well as responsible and productive citizens. By providing an education in an atmosphere that encourages creativity, physical and emotional well-being, and tolerance for diversity, we seek to address the unique needs of the young adolescent in an ever-changing society.